Founded in 1974, Loma Vista Farm has been making a difference in the community for almost four decades as a resource for environmental education.
The services the Farm provides to the community are:
- A place for individuals and families to enjoy time outdoors among the many farm animals and gardens
- Field trips for schools, day cares, youth, seniors, and special needs groups
- Regular visits for the nearby two preschools, two elementary, two middle, one high school, and one adult transition school
- Standards-based curriculum for school-age students
- Garden-based workshops for adults
- Job training for college students, developmentally disabled young adults, and disadvantaged youth
- After-school opportunities through 4-H
- Community service and volunteer opportunities
Call the Farm at (707) 556-8765 or email us for more information.
Send Us a Message
Loma Vista Farm is a public and private venture between the Vallejo City Unified School District and the Friends of Loma Vista Farm, a community-based nonprofit organization established in 2003. The Friends provide fiscal, administrative, and organizational oversight and leadership. The Board is comprised of teachers, parents, community members, and representatives from local businesses. The Friends’ mission is to support Loma Vista Farm & Garden Center with funding, future planning and development, and management.